BR1M 2017 programme is open for application from now to 31 December 2016.
Apply and update your information by filling up the BR1M 2017 application form, or via online. BR1M application forms can be obtained at the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN)’s branch offices and service centres, as well as at UTC nationwide, or by downloading them at HERE! So, please action fast!
If you prefer for a faster processing of the application, we will recommend you to apply via online. But LHDN still accept the offline application through the application form. If you are already registered before, you are advised to update your information. To person who failed in an appeal to the BRIM 2016 is still valid to apply on BR1M 2017.
How to apply?
- Firstly, filling up the BR1M 2017 application form or fill up online.
- Then, you need to submit personal information, beneficiary’s details, bank account details and contact number.
- If you are the existing BR1M recipients, please make sure your information is up to date.
- Further more, you will receive a notification letters on status of applications which will be mailed to applicants in beginning the second week of Feb 2017
- Finally, the payouts will be made in stages beginning mid-February, .
Document require : copy of beneficiaries’ identification, income slip and other relevant documents.
Who is eligible to apply ?
BR1M for households (RM1,200)
- under the e-Kasih list or
- monthly household income of below RM3,000
BR1M for households (RM900)
- monthly household income of between RM3,000 and RM4,000
BR1M for single individuals (RM450)
- monthly income below RM2,000
BR1M 2017 Payment method
- Direct transfer to Bank Account
- Voucher BR1M (Cash withdraw of Voucher BR1M available in BSN, CIMB and Maybank)
- Ministry of Finance Malaysia : 03-8882 4565 / 03-8882 4566
- Inland Revenue Board (LHDN): 1-800-88-2716
- Email to [email protected]