Sushi King Bonanza Promotion is back!
Craving for some sushi but only got RM3 in your pocket? Don’t sweat it! Sushi King Bonanza is now back and more extreme than ever! Sushi King offers the Sushi King Bonanza RM3.18 promotion exclusively for Sushi King Card Member! Start from 1 Aug 2016 to 18 Aug 2016, there are more than 30 varieties of Sushi, Tsunami, Miso Soup and canned drinks available storewide.
Stand a chance to win an iPhone 6S when you take a creative photo and join the Xtreme Foodfie Contest. Check the dates below to find out when Bonanza is coming to your town!
- Phase 1 (1st to 4th August): Kedah, Perak, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Terengganu & Sarawak
- Phase 2 (15th to 18th August): Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kelantan, Putrajaya, Selangor & Sabah
Term & Conditions:
- Prices are subject to 6% government tax and 10% service charge.
- Promotion is strictly for 2016 Sushi King Member card holder and is valid for dine-in only.
- Sushi King will not sit incomplete parties. No seat reservations during promotion period.
- Maximum 45 minutes per dining session due to limited seating.
- Promotion is applicable to Sushi and Tsumami on the Kaiten belt only.
- Any other Sushi King Card discounts, other discounts or any menu-ordered sushi is not valid during this promotion period.
- All food leftovers will be charged according to the normal price.
- During the Bonanza Promotion, all vouchers will not be accepted except Sushi King RM10 cash voucher.
- Please present your Sushi King Card upon payment.
- Sushi King Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change the terms & conditions without prior notice.
ABOUT Sushi King
Sushi King first opened our doors in 1995, pioneering a new era of Japanese cuisine in Malaysia with our unique ‘Kaiten Sushi’ or ‘Revolving Sushi’ with quick service restaurant concept. Offering a wide variety of sushi along with an expansive menu of other Japanese food at affordable prices in a friendly, cosy environment, we quickly gained popularity to become a favourite amongst locals and foreigners alike.
From a single outlet in Kuala Lumpur, we have grown to encompass over 90 (and counting) restaurants nationwide, distinguishing ourselves as the largest sushi chain of restaurants in the country.