UBER Free Rides with your delicious coffee?
From 15 June – 15 August 2016, our awesome friends at Starbucks are giving you 20% off your coffee! All you have to do is ride to any Starbucks nationwide with Uber. Further more, if you are UBER first time users , you can use the promo code STARBUCKSMY to get UBER Free Rides worth RM20!
To enjoy the exclusive Starbucks coffee discount, you need to ride to your nearest Starbucks outlet with Uber. Then, ask the UBER driver to wait you while you are purchase the Starbucks Coffee. Show baristas your UBER App to claim your discount. If you like to have the coffee in the Starbucks outlet, just show your UBER receipt to enjoy 20% OFF by Starbucks Malaysia.
- Promotion Period: 15 June – 15 August 2016
- Promotion Location: Starbucks Malaysia
- Promotion Code for UBER Free Rides: STARBUCKSMY
How to claim your discount:
- Ride to your nearest Starbucks outlet
- Ask your partner driver to wait for you while ‘On Trip’
- Dash in to the Starbucks outlet
- Flash your Uber app to the friendly baristas
- Claim your 20% discount!
- If you prefer to have your coffee in the outlet, simply flash your Uber receipt to claim the same discount
** New users can use the promo code STARBUCKSMY to get one UBER Free Rides worth RM20
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid only for handcrafted beverages
- Promotion valid until 15 August 2016
- Beverage promotion is only valid for rides on the same day
- T&Cs are subject to change at the discretion of Starbucks and Uber
- This promotion is valid only in Starbucks Malaysia
For more information, please visit HERE
Everyone’s Private Driver. Uber is evolving the way the world moves by seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 50 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.