MUCH MORE data for MaxisONE Plan customers. The new MaxisONE Plan have been announced by Maxis CEO in this afternoon through Facebook Live.
After getting a lot of negative post and feedback over the past week, Maxis CEO Morten Lundal has apologised to Malaysians over recent developments, while promising significantly improved MaxisONE plan offerings later this month. He announced the New MaxisONE plan that will receiving much more data than before with the existing prices.
The New MaxisONE Plan is actually an upgraded of getting much more data with the existing prices. All existing MaxisONE Plan 98, 128, 158 and 188 customers will be getting much more data by the end of the month! This is a permanent promotion and it will be automatic upgrade to all the existing customers as well as offers to the new customers.
After the upgrade, the MaxisONE plans that are currently offering 1GB (RM98/month) of quota will now offer 5GB of quota while plans that are offering 3GB (RM128/month) of quota will be upgraded to 8GB of quota.
These plans are only going to be launched later this month. Meanwhile, Maxis said that “up until you receive the additional data, you’ll be given 3GB FREE from 14 April onwards to tide you over to your next bill”.
- All MaxisONE Plans will soon be upgraded with much more data.
- All existing MaxisONE Plan customers will automatically enjoy the upgrade before the end of the month.
- Maxis will be giving all MaxisONE Plan customers free 3GB data from 14th of April to tide them over until their next bill refresh.
- Enterprise MaxisONE Business plans will also be getting an upgrade soon.
- Any new MaxisONE Plan customers from today onwards will also automatically get the upgrade before the end of the month.
MaxisONE Plan details at HERE
Watch this video message from Maxis CEO Morten and Head of Consumer Business Dushyan about What’s Next for postpaid in Maxis.