Malaysia SpeakOUT Tourist Prepaid gives you 100GB of mobile data for only RM50!
Malaysia’s new MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) – SpeakOUT have just introduce the SpeakOUT Tourist Prepaid SIM pack that give you 100GB of mobile data quota for only RM50.
Malaysia speakOUT Tourist Prepaid comes with 100GB of high-speed mobile internet quota and RM5 of talk credit which valid for 7 days. The call rate for speakOUT Tourist Prepaid are charges at 15 cent / 30 seconds and 20 cents per SMS. The rates are applicable for both local and top 20 IDD countries. If you do finished your data quota, you may still continue to surf but at basic internet speeds of 64kbps.
After the 7 day validity, user may subscribe to the add on plan to extend the data usage service period. 5GB costs at RM30 for 14 days and RM40 for 30 days. While 10GB quota charged at RM50 for 14 days and RM60 for 30 days.
If you want to boost the internet speed after finish the quota, you may expanded with 3 Internet Booster plan. Mark 1 with 200MB quota and 3 days validity cost RM5, Mark 2 with 500MB quota and 7 days validity cost RM10 and Mark 3 with 1GB quota and 14 days validity charged at RM18.
Last but not least, this plan is exclusively for foreign tourist only!
- Internet speed goes to Basic Internet speed at 64kbps upon reaching quota before plan expiry
- Plan auto renew upon expiry
- Booster validity will follows Booster validity or Plan validity whichever come first
- Upon fully utilised Booster quota or Booster validity expired, will return user to existing Plan.
Find more details about the Tourist prepaid HERE.
speakOUT is one of the MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) in Malaysia. They provide prepaid service and has network agreement with Malaysia top three telco – Digi. SpeakOut currently targets the following market:
– Students / Youth
– Foreigners (Business Travelers, Tourists, Migrant Workers)
– Business & IT Savvy Professionals
– Telco Blacklisted Individuals